Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SCAM SCAM SCAM 2 !!!





~One Hot Wolf~


~Dislike the actor~

So after the KFC and my cancelled interview was the movie. I went for NEW MOON with Sew at KLCC. Seeing he was tired, I think he slept a short while in the show before awaking at the exciting part. I dare rate this a better movie than the first one. WHY?

1. That Edward Cullen actor is not on screen most of the time. He looks like a rag and definitely a little too much powder on his face. Further more after releaving his not so hot body, there goes alot of his fans.

2. That Jacob werewold has definitely one hell of a body. Now that has made the movie a lot better as it seems there's a chance he and Bella might be together but looks like not. Nevertheless, I prefer him as the main character.

(Ps. I didn't read the book so I don't know whats gonna happen)


Not gonna write much... sleepy....

0 comments :