Friday, December 4, 2009

Dad's Birthday ~

My family is that of a traditional one but I like the fact we celebrate important occassions such as BIRTHDAYS and speaking of birthday, it's my dad's turn today. It is his 51st one already this year.

Waking up at 10 in the morning, I made a morning birthday call to him while breakfast-ing. Then I went to decorate the cake I made the day before. Since I was too lazy, I didn't blog about it. As usual, they requested for a Classic Marble Chocolate Cheese Cake. It is actually the first kind of cheesecake I made during my Third Form I think. I forgot the photos but later on I'll add it. The decoration was of a simple icing sugar - plain white with dark chocolate surface matches well.

After the deco and my lunch I finally started reading my Undang. I really am an IDIOT when it comes to the road majorly due to the lack of sense of direction and common knowledge on road signs. Guess I gotta work a little harder to compensate my previous ignorance. I managed to get some mock test computer generated quiz from an uncle and did some practice. Failed most of the time and I started becoming depressed. Putting it aside, I continued my jobsearch throught the net. After some calls here and there it was already five in the evening. I took a quick shower and styled my hair before going out for dad's birthday dinner.

This year it's a little difference because the place we're going is due to my reccomendation - Manhattan Fish Market. I told them to go to Sunway but since dad wanna take some photos at KLCC, we went there instead. The traffic was suprisingly smooth and we reached in no time at all. We were hungry thus headed to the restaurant immediately. Mind you this is my first time dining at this restaurant at the KLCC branch. i presumed it to be as good as that of Sunway but apparently I was wrong. We ordered a Grilled Platter but the staff didn't understand when I said I want flaming sauce on my prawns. Then another plate of Dory fish with garlic butter rice. It was the five of us finishing off quite a load of rice, chips, fish and other seafood. In comparison to that at Sunway, the rice was tasteless, the chips were wet, the fish not fresh, the prawns were tiny and the mussel's garlic gravy was too little. It was definitely a let down after the one I had in Sunway some time ago. I guess different places has different quality, not to mention the not-so-good customer service I got here at KLCC....and they said no discount on student card while I got it at Sunway, on a weekend too. Fine, since it was a celebratory occassion, I let it slide. The best thing was the hot chocolate brownie and ice-cream that came as complementary for birthday customers.

After the filling meal, we seperated off. My sis, dad and I went for the photoshoot session. We started off indoor and proceeded to the park. My sister was actually shy and kept repeating how "thick skin" I was on the face. Hahahaha...... It was definitely entertaining for me. The photos are with my dad so you peeps will have to wait a while. The night was filled with countless tourist that one particular conversation with my dad left me laughing hard enough :

Tourist : You're a professional photographer?
Dad     : No, I'm... I'm a tourist...

( There I went laughing. What are we? Tourist? Tourist from KL... visiting KLCC..... Laughing madly)

Dad then helped them take some photos and off we were to the park. At least the weather wasn't being hot on us so I didn't sweat or my hairstyle will be a goner.

I HATE SMOKERS !!!!


I hate these BAST**DS !!!


All the innocent children are victims~



But this I like this ceiling deco~


There were smokers everywhere and I absolutely hate them. I reccon they should lock themselves at home and smoke themselves to death and not harm others with their deadly second hand smoke. Worse added was the pride they took in doing so, as if it was uber cool to smoke. I was like....

"Come on, the only thing cool about you is you're literally killing yourself slowly and you're wasting money at it... Not to mention polluting the air I breathe..."


Well, after everything we headed home for the cake ceremony and off to bed I was after some anime online.
The pics will be here soon...... I think.....

Tata~

0 comments :