Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Second Day @ work...

Today was my second day at work and I've managed to do zero work. Talk about efficiency. LOL. Apparently they haven't got me an ID for me to use, thus no way to input data = no work. It is getting very boring in here, luckily I bought one of the Darren Shan's trilogy and managed to cover over 350++ pages while at work. I guess I'm being paid to.... READ NOVELS....

LOL...


Today a "smart" friend of mine bought this because a lady offered him a 30% discount. I still cannot believe him being so naive. I hope whoever he's gonna give it too won't have any side effects.



This is the scam product for beauty smooth skin.
DON"T FALL FOR IT !!!







Christmas is around the corner and some people at Times Square distributed this to passerby so I took it. However, I did not feel encouraged to consume this weirdly wrapped biscuit.
(I left the wrapper out...)




I found out that there might be a new subject in the near future...

Malaysia Negaraku
(I guess the gov. are really running out of ideas)

All those subjected to the new subject, I pity you....

0 comments :