Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TIRED & DEPRESSED



It has been a while since I made my own sandwiches. This time however, cheese and lettuce were the missing ingredients. Nevertheless, it still taste great and it was definitely filling for a breakfast. Again I sat at Steven's office till 9.30 am before finding Sew at Dang Wangi. I noticed people around him started talking to me.... OMG.... Haha... I'm so shy that most of the time he did the talking. Told ya I'm shy with strangers.



SHY~

Today was yet another day of interviews. The first one was at the Menara Standard Chartered for the job regarding data entry at the Standard Chartered Bank. The interview was real fast and left me blur at the end. I can only hope I did well enough because this job seems "alright" for me I guess. Sew tagged along for the first one.

The next was the Menara AIA next to CBN apparently. It was also another job regarding data entry but the distance to the office was quite far, not to mention the no-so-high pay offered. They will contact me if they have a 6-months-contract available. Sew went for this interview but he rejected it before it even began. Hahaha... They pay isn't enough to cover his living cost as he stays with friends unlike the mama-boy me. Soon, I'll leave this place very soon.




After the second interview, Sew and I parted ways as he went for to eat his maggi mee. I, on the other hand went to Times Square and since I was hungry.... I opt-ed for...

Wendy's




The spicy chicken was too darn crusty and bland on the inside. The medium sized set of fries and frothy float definitely filled up my expanded tummy. It took me a while to finish it. Then I hit the BORDERS to read a book. Rav.... you're not gonna like this.




House of Night - TEMPTED
( I have already read past half the book and now in chapter 23...
...in just 1.5 hrs)

I really liked supernatural fictions. After that was a series of monorail and LRT before I reached the legal firm at Sultan Ismail. It was nostalgic seeing back my primary school, but it was closed today. So no visits for me....SAD.... I went at find the building called Wisma Thakarad I think and then the wait I had to endure....

1700 - reached and filled up forms
1745 - went for a typing "test" and passed
1800 - went to a room and had a pre-interview with Ms Annie(not the boss)
1815 - told to wait for boss 20 min because he was in a meeting
1845 - Ms Elizabeth came in and interview ( she's not the boss also)
1905 - told to wait for the boss again
1915 - said the boss is still busy but laid out the terms of employment

How the hell can I not get pissed? But I was looking for a job so I guess I'm at their mercy. Funny thing was I realised I am not happy with their terms.

1. No annual leave for first year of employment
2. 8.30 - 6pm weekdays plus OT not paid
3. 3 months termination notice

After referring to a HR friend of mine, the terms are applied very strictly to the Employment Act but working hours is exceeded and I had a too long termination notice period. He said that even managers have 2 months only. So am I holding a post higher than that of a manager? Hahaha....

After his dinner, I went home and had mine. Then here comes the depressing part....


A collegue of Steven said I am older than Steven is. OMG how can this be ... I'm only 19 and he is 22. I am so depressed ever since I gained back my weight and my sis saying I have eyebags now. In addition to those are my all too ugly dark circles around my eyes. So bloody depressed and I had no appetite to eat. I still cannot believe this. I guess its time I started taking my health seriously; This means I gotta start back my healthy lifestyle and plenty of exercise. It's high time I shed the fat gained through my exam period. Gotta see what I can do tomorrow.


~Wish me luck

0 comments :