Thursday, December 10, 2009

Darkest just before Dawn, and it's now DAWN

Today has been definitely the best days during these few weeks of holidays while I rot at home struggling to find a job. Today was THE DAY. In the morning I was called for an interview at the Wisma Genting tomorrow at 1130 but that was nothing when compared to the next news. In the afternoon I received a call from a private number and I thought it was yet another company calling for interview but it turned out to be Standard Chartered Bank. She told me the details of my entitlement in the company and so forth while I was still blur.


 FINALLY!!!

Of my gosh, I am so thrilled and happy that the search was finally over. My job was sorta related to data entry and as a support clerk. These were the details:
 
Salary :                         RM 1164
Annual leave :                      1 per month
Contract :       3 months (renewable)
Medical claims :        RM 1000 per annum
Medical leave :           14 days per annum
Working hours : 8.45 - 5.45 (Mon - Thur)
            8.45 - 4.45 (Fri)


I guess that's about it and I'm very very happy now. My hard work did pay off. Thanks to those who wish me luck in finding a job and those who supported me along the way. I feel like I'm gonna give one of those Grammy Award Speech... Hahaha... Now thats left to do is to reject the calling from Genting tomorrow. Now that I've solved one problem, I can deal with my Undang and SAT registration next.

I'll make another post later on my lunch these few days and the zoomed-in photos later. Now time for a game. See ya~

0 comments :