Friday, December 18, 2009

Penang Day 1

The long awaited day came as my family and I departed for.....


PENANG

Dut to circumstances shall only a few truly comprehend my true intention to visit the place. It was around 5 in the morning in which I woke up to my ever pleasant alarm of....

It's five o'clock
In the morning
Conversation got boring
You said you'd go
Into bed soon
So I snuck off
To your bedroom


And I thought
I'd just wait there
Until I heard you
Come up the stairs
And I pretended....


"Who'd Have Known..... by Lily Allen"


In a dozy state accompanied with empty stomachs,
we started the journey up North.
 


Our first pit stop was at BIDOR where dad took use to try out one of their local specialty - NGAP TUI MEE (Duck's Thigh Noodle)




It was quite refreshing as the duck was herbally boiled in an oven. Sis didn't like it though coz she isn't into anything herbal-ish.
I named sis a "WESTERNISED PIG" as she appeals mainly to western cuisine only plus she was born in the year of PIG. Hehe.....



Then it was back to our sleep as dad drove up North. It was not only until 11 am did we reach the famous. A flock of birds caught mom's attention and she went.....

MOM : Hey those birds are flying in packs, so cute.....           
Me : Birds usually fly in groups okay... LOL....                  
MOM : But I've never seen them this way in KL.                        
SIS : Coz birds in KL are very much more INDEPENDENT

This trigerred a huge laughing session in the car. Sis, your jokes are as lame as ever. SUPERB.


We checked-in the CONTINENTAL HOTEL to deposit our luggages and have a quick shower before exploring the island. FIY, I came here once but it was a decade or more ago.

Lobby~


Room~

Bed~




We had a quick lunch and then off we were to the waterfall at BATU FERINGGI or something. Let the pictures do the talking on the amazing beuty of nature. It was very slipperly plus a little drizzling.












The cold water splashing on me is really refreshing. Hehe ^^





Trying to get down~

Awesome sight~




















Next stop was the BEACH. The SEA-SPORT business were run by a group of not-so-nice-looking Indian guys and they were definitely ripping people off their wallets.



Me and my sis with our cursive writings...


Sis and me~






We're looking at something only
both of us know... Hehe...



















Following was the TOY museum. Truth be told this was my first to enter a toy museum. The place turned out to be fun... I mean lots of fun with the photography session going on.

Some of the pics are unsuitable for little kids so beware. Muahaha....


Sick me~



Even sicker ME~






A kiss from you...
My handsome.... "OUCH!"

What's this?


What a restroom right? Haha...




He's sad... I'm obliged now...

Chucky is scary~ Hahaha...


That's a lil gross...


I'm net-ed... by Spidey


Sick me back again~

Watch it, or you'll deflate sth... Hehe..


















Finishing the tour we went back to the hotel for a rest before I departed with a friend of mine to enjoy Japanese cuisine. They didn't want to join due to it being costy as it was RM50++ per head.

0 comments :