Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O . M . F . G ~



Today has been the most OMFG day of my life. WHY? Its simple.....

I FAILED my Undang Theory test. Since my Bahasa isn't exactly first grade, I opt for the English one instead. I can tell you their English can sometimes be confusing. I mean like for example, whats the difference and how should I know :




1.   Narrow road ahead
2.    Narrow lane ahead
3.   Narrow river ahead
4. Narrow bridge ahead



This is an example of some of the few. Furthermore their questions on demerit points made myself confused. Well, I admit i is partially my fault for not putting in enough effort. I was a little overconfident after practicing with the mock test I got from an uncle. The emotions I'm having now... I seriously haven't felt this way since I received my SPM results for EST.




~DEPRESSED~

Looks like I'll have to pay another RM50 and sit for the damn thing again. Now really down and in need of cheering up. But who's there? I'm alone at the moment with my loved ones busy and far away. I was expecting a good results but when the slip came to my hand, I was stunned by the 1 extra error for me to pass the bloody exam.

Now?
Gotta go read harder. And you know I hate rules, expecially ones that have no meanings. Eg. demerit points
Its a good thing they punish you this way but do we really need to remember howmuch points they demerit you each offence? Not like there's a police officer gonna say...

"Encik anda telah buat kesalahan..... Tahu berapa demerit and ditolak?"
"Erm, saya tak tahu oooo.... Berapa harr?"
"Tak tahu, bagus.... demerit lagi 5 point sebab tak tahu"

So why ask stupid questions? OMG..... I am so pissed and depressed
Hopefully nothing stupid comes in my way today or I'll OBLITERATE it from my path !

0 comments :