Sunday, April 19, 2009

O M E L E T T E ? ? ?

All alone today again...
Gotta fix my own meals I guess...
Here we go...
We have...

Some kind of vege,
some prawns,
a couple of eggs,
sphaghetti,
Taiwan pork sausages,
carbonara cream sauce,
cheese,
chicken.....

Hmmm...
Think...
Think....
Think.......
Out of no where this recipe came knocking...
HEALTHY OMELETTE &
CARBONARA SPAGHETTI &
the usual FRIED CHICKEN

I got this cool looking vege in the fridge.
I sliced them up, added oyster sauce, soy sauce,
pepper, bird eye chili sauce for marination.
Squeezed all excess water and steam for 5 min.

Same goes to the prawn.
Roughly slice 10++ prawn and steam for 5 min.

Prepare the spaghetti as I have tutored before

1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadaa....

~CARBONARA SPAGHETTI~


~HEALTHY OMELETTE~

Oh right, I forgot...
Add those steamed vege and prawn to 2 eggs beaten,
discard any liquid from steaming.
Then pour the mixture on a hot wok.
Spread them out nicely.
Add a slice of cheese in the middle.
Wrap the cheese up and you're done....

~FRIED CHICKEN~


~MANGO JUICE~


Let's have a closer look
=)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Enjoyed the feast?
Any comments?
Any idea?
I'm running out of juice...
HELP~~~

0 comments :