Thursday, April 16, 2009

J O Y of the N E W B O R N

Today was a special day....
A day where two souls came to communion...
And the birth of a child...
Our child....
"JONAN"

The assignment for the day was to raise a child for GP surveys.
Our teacher told us to bring eggs to college to be "baptised"
My pair and I came into an unofficial parenting contract for 3 days...
Our duty? Simple...
Where ever we go, whenever it is....
Be the child by your side....
That is all....

So it was my round at handling my newborn child(egg) aka JONAN...
Bringing it around college as I do my stuff,
Pampering and giving it all the attention.
Brings back a sense of nostalgia,
remembering all the chaos and surprise I brought as a child.
I was never the quiet one, never the smart one...
I was never the obedient one, never the gentle one....
Always cheerful, talkative and curious all the time...
I like asking questions, till the extent my relatives know not of what to say...
Adding up to that was my mischievousness and rough ways.
Always up to something and breaking things in my path.
Twas the good old days, free of problems of the present....

Anyway, all went well for the day...
I was tired, exhausted...
Happy and relieved....

0 comments :