Friday, April 17, 2009

The E N D of a B E G I N N I N G

Twas a SADDENING day...

All gained were lost....

My child...

My only child...

An unavoidable accident...


REPORT:-
Venue: Pasar Seni Putra LRT Station
Date: 17 April 2009
Time: 6.45 am

As I was walking up the stair with me in my half awake state, I was wondering of that discomfort I was feeling. Upon reaching the top I took a sharp left turn to the station. Out of no where came this gigantic foreigner, and rammed past me he did...I see stars all of the sudden... Nearly lost my balance. When I came to realise what happened, he was long gone. No where to be seen. Then I realised something, my hand was empty. More than a meter away was my container, with my child sleeping inside. Numbstrucked, I picked him up carefully and opened the lid. Nevertheless twas too late, gone forever. His skull was smashed beyond recovery, I had no choice. I bid him farewell there and then, never to know what it would feel like to torture Jonan anymore. I mean care for him anymore.


Upon finishing his burial, I sped to college...
No mood, depressed throughout the entire day...
Me slacking off caused this to occur.
It was partly my fault.
My other half? He partly knew something like this was bound to happen....

Sigh... A lost one...

Hope you may be found at better hands in the next life.

0 comments :