Thursday, April 23, 2009

D I S A P P O I N T M E N T

Today was simple.
A single word to describe.
Disappointment

How could you have forgotten.
Both are dear, one old one new.
How could you have said that.

First thought:-
~You need some time off suddenly~
~Okay, no problem~
Then came the TRUTH.
Twas planned. All along.
You forgot.
A simple “excuse”
# 1st light
STAB#

Then the truth again.
Both forgot. Both.
Both knew, yet both forgot.
#2nd light
STAB#

I let someone waited for so long.
No one told.
You were there.
I was there.
Yet no words were spoken.
I felt guilty.
You blamed me.
Yet you forgot.
#3rd light
STAB#

Then came realisation.
You both knew.
You both planned.
You both forgot.
It was not sudden.
I was blamed.
How long was it I know you since?
#4th
HEAVY STAB#

That was it.
It broke.
You ever wonder what happens?
When you
STAB
a heart?
And to mend it again?
A hole.
A wound.
What then if repeatedly.
My Heart?

Wounded

Damaged

Scarred

I don’t mind you having time off.
It’s your business.
But being left out
Forgotten
Not told to
What am I?
Have I no value?
I see it now.
What next?
You tell me...

Back to square one.
Disappointment

0 comments :