Monday, April 6, 2009

K A R A O K E

With this marks the end of my Mid Course Examinations.
Now....
ENJOY!!!!!
When out with my usual bunch of friends for a sing at TS-NewWay
The rest went for a movie,
Lee Von(Miao), Chris and I did not...
We went for a few rounds at the arcade.

Me~peace~

Ready? shoot!

There's Miao

H.O.D. 4~

Awww... Tired? Miao~
Full concentration~

Move your body Miao~

Same as I~

Up to the beat~

Me and Miao ready for a rumble~

Lost terribly~

Blurred ME~

Both of US~

Me~ Boxing

The trio
Me, Miao, Chris~

Then it was time....
Sing K...
I have terrible voice....
Lets pray and hope New Way doesn't collapse....

Miao and me~

Warming up~

Moses and Shin Rou came~

Suh Kuan, Rueei Jia and Kai Qing too~

Peace again~
Moses why the sign?

We're all having FUN~

The lot~
Chris, Rueei Jia, Suh Kuan, Miao, Moses, ME, Shin Rou
(Kai Qing left early)
The GALS~

Moses, Suh Kuan, Chris~

Chung Yang invaded~

Passion~
All the food~
Me COLD~ Duet?

Random~
Miao, Yang...
Both animal...Hehe...

Soon, Singing was over.....
Caught cam whoring?

See this....

Miao~

Miao and Me...
Naughty faces~

Caught cam whoring~

Killer Duo~
Caught again~
Miao had a little stiff shoulder, and so did Suh Kuan...
Gave them a little treat...
I am no PRO, but at least I try...


Miao treatment~

Suh Kuan treatment~
(Despite her look, she felt relaxed afterwards)

Soon....
Going home...

The Further Maths lot...
That was all....
Sorry for the late UPDATE...

0 comments :