Sunday, February 21, 2010

TERRIBLY SICK ~

It has been an entire day already~
I was lying on my bed sleeping my way through the pain~
Like a pig, ignorant of his surrounding ~
Until the big bad wolf come along

The pain is periodical, coming and going ~
It's really like fishing~
You reel it in (pain) and then you let the string loose (relieve)~
It has always been this way~
When I get food poisoning that is~
Believe it or not, the culprit is an apple ~ LOL....

In addition there's the slight fever~
Really chilly on the inside~
But burning on the outside~
Negative feedback Mech not working eh?~
Draining my energy slowly~

Then comes the headache~
Expanding, contracting, expan....~
Like a time-bomb, ready to go off~

To top that my body is heaty~
From all the heat during CNY~
OMG... My joints are all sore...
How? Why? LOL ~


All I know is that....
My Energy Level = 0


~Lovely, just lovely~

0 comments :