Friday, February 5, 2010

Jumble Rumbles ~

Due to recent laziness I was out of the blogsphere for nearly a month. So here are some of the happenings in my life at the moment.



~New Shirt : BALENO~
I bought myself 2 new collar shirts to wear on Fridays to work as a more casual outfit
White & Brown : my missing colours





** I know I've grown fleshier... very sad indeed...



~Coco : Steven's pet~
Remember this cute little princess pics that I posted on the trip to Penang? I got some clearer ones taken by Steven. She's so bloody adorable. Again, very energetic and playful.








~Jap dish : Egg Mayo~
I finally found the Japanese mayonese ( Kewpie) so I made some egg mayo for snack.
A very easy recipe of eggs, seaweek and mayo as main ingredients. Quite similar to that of Sushi King I must say. I just love that little sourish taste behind the mayonese.

 




~Stack of .... Monokuro... BOO~






~Appreciation~
I made a certain vow to treat all my lecturers at college if I manage to score my A-Level. So here's what I have prepared for them. I went to college on Wednesday but all of them have went home. Guess I'' just have to bring it again on this coming Tuesday. And oh yes, I passed my driving license... =)



Roche & Rodnoir


Cute box
Tiramisu


The whole set
.
.
.


Guess this....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa.....



** Hopefully they'll be there this time

 


~Camwhore~
It's been a while since I cam-whored and since I was a little bored, here goes nothing...

 


** Wonder anyone notice I changed my glasses?

 
~Steven~
He had some stuff to do at Wangsa so I hitched his ride



~Vietnam restaurant, Leisure Mall~
Lunch set







Doesn't look too presentable but the taste is good.
At least for a picky guy like me to not complain, I guess the food was alright~




That's all for the updates. Now I'm really tired after being pushed and pushed and pushed. I like things at my own pace. When you push too much, I snap and will usually throw it aside. Need some time to cool off here.

**Wonder hows everyone doing... I miss college**

0 comments :