Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY 2010... MY YEAR !!! Wooohooo!!!

Rotting at JB was indeed a painful experience. Especially when I've ran out of movies to watch. LOL.

Eat~
Movie~
Computer~
Sleep~

and all over again.....


Finally I got the chance to escape the house away from these routinal activities. My cousin bro invited my sis and I along to a cinema near our place. Since both of us are bored to death, we accepted immediately. We chose the movie "14 Blades" while they took another one.


Quite a few gorgeous characters with a predictable plot. Rating 6/10 for humouring me out of boredom.


Sis and I passed by a Karaoke centre which was alluring price-wise but as soon as I saw the interior, we made a run from it. If you like singing in a little box, this might be for you. However, it is not to my appeal.




These cute plush toys make great gifts you know.... Esp when unexpected~
(You'll receive it soon...)


~FIREWORKS~
During New Year eve, fireworks are a tradition.

Sperm-like~






Isn't this one magnificent~





They look like jelly-fish right?


LOU SANG~
(direct translation: Tossing Raw Food) LOL

Here comes another annual tradition where we get to play with food, with the adults




That's my hand at the top~

Licking my paw~ Furrrr...

Second take~
My hand is the one with the watch...


This year is a little different as we're taking the whole family photo, though there were some absentees

prep~



Grandma and my eldest uncle~





Ran out of mood ~ THE END...

0 comments :