Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese Year Year of the TIGER~

Ahhhh.... The perfect way to kickstart the New Year.... Nothing better than a bowl of TONG SUI

A must at every New Year, my granma would cook up a big pot of TONG SUI for the family. TONG SUI is a sweet soup dessert with lotsa what-do-you-call -those-things. Then one or 2 pieces of perfectly homemade orange cake into my tummy makes me a happy person.

Last night.... I mean this morning, I slept at 0230 but waking up at 0800, I am already as ready to hunt. Clueless on where these huge amount of energy come from anyway.. Couple of houses away, my neighbour gave us a close up firework show that must have easily been 4 digit values. Plus I almost need a trip to the clinic to get my ears checked. LOL...

Well, I wonder are there any more "fights" this year that I can join... HOPEFULLY..... (Finger-crossed)


**************

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you. May the ferocious and couragous TIGGER guide you to a bountiful year of wealth, health and wisdom. May this mighty KITTY chase away all potential harm from you and your loved ones... And finally may your receive more and more ANGPAO everyday....

**************

0 comments :