Monday, March 8, 2010

A Rare Violent Nightmare



I had an amazing nightmare or adventurous dream as I would like to call them last night. I'm still amazed at what I did and this is definetly not for the weak hearted people. =) BEWARE..

It started off as a run away from a beatiful lady whom I'm sure I have not met in my real life. I was with a buch of 3 other people, all teens around my age ( although I've reached my twenties =P). 2 were boys and 1 girl. This lady we were running away from has mystical creatures that are not visible to us, plus they possess incredible speed. Without realising why, I jumped into a four wheel drive and sped off to escape that beautiful lady. Although I kept insisting she was beautiful, she was evil; I felt so at that moment. Thinking back now, there wasn't any solid proof that she was after our lives, but I just had this feeling - hence the run away. Cool as it is, the four wheel drive has nitrous mode which I naturally applied. If you all can recal, I just got my license recently so being able to drive this skillfully and speedily was really an adrenaline rush. Unfortunately, I lost and the hunter(beautiful lady =P) caught up with me.

It's is now 18-SX, 18-SG and whatever else rating there are....

She didn't look so preety up close already and I was tired running from her. We're suppose to have out rest when we sleep right? So give me a break, and I decided to end it once and for all... Muahaha... I tried reasoning first of course, but she showed no sign of slowing down or change of thoughts so i made my move.

This is when the hunter becomes the hunted. I had no weapons around me but miraculously, there were a bunch of satay sticks lying on the ground. I pinned her down and grabbed 5 sticks and stabbed right through ther skull from the left to the right, a little above the eye level. Followed were another 3 sticks from the left to the right of her throat, clean and quick. (And all this while, I could actually feel the resistance as the satay stick skewered her skull and skin, and jaw of course...)There was still no blood and she was still struggling alot. No screams were heard nevertheless, which made me more afraid of what was I dealing with. I continued with another stab with 4 sticks from the top of her head down to her mouth and another 3 sticks from the base of her lower jaw up her brains. She was still struggling but I could feel her life drain away slowly. I still had to pin her down and after couple of moments, she went still and I woke up from the dream.

Until know, I have no idea why I could remember the details so well, or why I could actually manipulate what I was doing as if in real life. We all know during dreams we're kinda like on autopilot right, most of the time unable to do what we want. But somehow, I can switch on the manual mode during my dreams although not always. This happens rarely, but when it does, I have a better memory of what happened. If not, I'll usually not be able to recall most of what happened.

You know what's an even cooler thing? My sis said she found satay sticks on her table this morning but she didn't know how it got there. Well, neither do I. =) This dream might freak some of you all to think I'm a very violent resorting person. But well, actually I am... Muahahaha... Just kidding. =P

Better get rid of the satay sticks in my room quick....

0 comments :