Monday, November 16, 2009

R E B I R T H

Hello its been a while...
I was busy...
It was hectic...
I was lazy...

Thinking back the times we had...
Time flies without a bell...
Coz Secondary school no more...
Now College has passed too...

Happy...
Horny...
(mind me..LOL)
Regret...
Relieved...
Anxious...
Awesome...
All in one, and I am one...

With a smile I say goodbye...
With a smile I welcome the new..
For all the tears and prayers..
Ban't bring back the times we had..

It's the new me now...
With another crazy hair...
This one a little costy...
But it'll definetly be my last...

NO MORE SHORT HAIR

Coz its so not funky square



Today marks the day of my blog's revival from a long term coma due to several causes such as laziness, procrastination and hectic study life. There goes my A2 papers as the Further Maths Applied is taken away. Its the start..... of my long break... from books and exams. After having a game of pool or 2, or 3... or more. Anyways, I went over to have dinner with someone. A long chat as I savour my pizzas, garlic breads and mushroom's soup. It definetly has been quite a while since I last dine here at Pizza Hut. How many can smile all days serving customers of all moods? How many can remain diligent after a hard day of work? When everyone unwinds but they serve still... with a smile on their face. Waitress and waiters, I usually find their attitude disappointing but today I guess I'm satisfied. Or maybe I'm just in the right mood. He was tired from a hard day work so we took our time and enjoy the meal as we chat along any topics that pops up in our mind. Then home we went and now I am here...LOL
In college today, I was shy... And I guess so was he.

He said "hi", I didn't notice....
I said "hi", He didn't notice...
SHY.... and no words else were spoken....
Through sms-es we laughed at our silliness...
Through misunderstanding we thought...
Why can we converse without hesitation...
Yet upon face to face we shrink....
I wasn't refering to our balls okay...


I guess that sums up my day for the moment. Gonna relax a bit before the next fight arrives. Two days time and I'll be up Genting again. Iheard the bio students will be on the same bus. Such unplanned coincidence - a favourite phrase of my mum. LOL again.

Tata... go chatting =)

0 comments :