Friday, November 20, 2009

Genting Nov 09, Part 2

After the meal, we split up again and this time, we headed off to the bowling arena. With the seven of us, excluding the couple who went to the arcade, we had a game of six. Due to the lack of lanes, we shared one lane for the six games. One word to describe the game is “FUN”. We started off like beginners for the warm up and the competition gets intense. Then one of the girls made a bet that the loser had to buy everyone ice cream. LOL... And what do you know, she ended up losing. But the best part was when another girl thought her bf won the game but to only realised....



I WON!!!! =)

Haha.... Her expression shifted from “ Yay!!!=) ” to “ Cheh...=( ” Sorry kay, I didn’t know I had a chance of winning, pure luck... Nothing else... After the game the whole lot of us went for a little photoshoot out at the spot where I had my afternoon breeze. We had fun and some chill in the evening air. The pictures are all not with me that is why the last of pics in this post. Most probably I’ll get them back by February next year so you guys and girls will have to wait...=) After everything, we headed back to our hotels to prepare the next surprise.

I had made 2 tiramisu cakes for my friends to celebrate a belated birthday for the lone ranger as mentioned before. After much arrangements and arguments, everything went just nice... We waited for him to come and then....


“Happy Birthday to you...”

started the birthday song. There was a little surprise as they finished with his name, they moved their attention to me... LOL... My birthday was during the exams so they decided to celebrate it together now. I admit to be a little surprise but somehow the girls made a little mistake leading me to suspect the plot. Haha... But thanks everyone for the effort put in, I am very happy with the present you gave me. Thank you gals!!!








We sat down cut the cake and enjoyed the little “not too cold” tiramisu cake but the texture was still fine. Then came the game of UNO and a pair of couple had to leave early due to her morning class the following day. The game took up an hour due to our incapability to finish one game... LOL... Most of us were already dead tired but we decided for another activity before heading to bed.


~Coffee time~

With our sloppy mind and sluggish body we went down to Starbucks for a drink. I had Green Tea Latte due to certain someone’s liking. The funny thing was most of us couldn’t finish our drink before falling asleep on the bench so we headed up to sleep. The rest of it was a blur to me as I was only in half consciousness...


~The Next Day~

I had a good night I guess, and my mood was back to normal. It was seven when I first woke up, then dozed off back to sleep after chatting about my alarm ring tone or somesort. The next time I woke up it was 8.15am, so I went for a quick shower and started cutting the second box of tiramisu for breakfast. We agreed to have breakfast at 8.45 but since the lone ranger had to go queue up for tickets of the 2012, he ate his share first. There were some cookies I brought up, some biscuits and maggi mee cups. After eating he went to get us tickets for the movie, which by then only had the girls and others started arriving. Due to the great expenses we had on the first day we had to rely on the magi cups and tiramisu to fill our tummies. This is what happen when you have bad financial control.LOL. Nevertheless, we still had fun eating in our room, with all our closest friends nearby.

After keeping everything away, the monkey who slept the same bed as me went back to sleep. OMG, he is such a pig, but since I couldn’t resist, I too follow suit. Haha... Later the lone ranger called to inform that the tickets were sold out even at such an early morning. Holy cow.... I told him to hold on a second and we’ll be right down, but the truth is we surely took our time. By the time we went down, we decided to hit the arcade. Most of them went and play but I was coming down with a cold already. Excusing myself from the group I went for a walk with him to cool my headache. It’s getting frequent nowadays and I sure am not liking it a single bit. The rest of the days seemed like me in tantrums, I guess one can be mean when not feeling well. Not that I mean one has the rights to be mean, its just the tendency, especially if I don’t get what I want.

I was almost late for the bus yesterday, giving me a headache. The weather wasn’t nice and I didn’t spend enough time playing the outdoors. I didn’t get to eat fast food.LOL.... I didn’t get to play snooker. I didn’t buy a ring, or a necklace. And many others which I intended to play. However looking back now, I realised I had fun and the trip was worth it. I had all my friends there accepting who I really am. How much grateful can I be for the entire trip? I was immature to not have thought that before or I might have even a greater time.

I later had my lunch with him at Sushi King before leaving the highland. Those bloody waiters there dare not admit that their sauce is spoilt as it was sour. Being one who has taken sushi on a near weekly basis, I could definitely tell something was off despite the cold I had. Since we had no mood to argue, we let the incident slip by just as it is. A little walk around the Genting Resort and off we are to the Skyway Upper Terminal.

The ride down was again funny as he trembled with fear. I pity him a little but I guess it’s not everyday you can see him shake so much. Then later came the free food tasting at the lower terminal. This time I help myself with enough of cuttlefish to fill my tea serving. I believe I had walk the entire place at least four rounds but I still could not get enough of them. He was sincere in wanting to buy some home to KL but time wasn’t going to wait for him so he had to abandon the thought. Later came the separation between friends as we went on our ways. Couples had their final say before they left each other momentarily. I guess they gotta come up with a plan to make it easier for themselves. I guess I’m counted lucky enough. I went back to college to return some of the things I borrowed from my lecturers before heading home. I dined out today at the noodle shop again.

LOL... NOODLES AGAIN..... Then was home I went and zzzzz......

I guess that’s all for my trip, although it might be boring for you, to me its priceless. You gotta be there to experience the value. It cannot simply be felt through words by others. I sincerely thank all my friends who went there and it was certainly fun hanging out with you guys and girls. THANK YOU..... May everything in your future be successful despite any obstacle you may initially face.

0 comments :