Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HEADACHE

Today was one word.. "Headache"

Its been a week since my headache. I've never had this so long before. Usually its just a short while and it does not come too often. Now, it's bugging me on a daily basis, if not hours. Someone help me. My head is gonna split like a banana soon. What did I do to deserve this? Is this the aftereffect of my exams? Or is something else wrong with my body. It's is so torturing and I feel like puking all the time. I gotta do something to get it right coz I have a movie waiting for me tonight. Its 2012 and I sure feel like the last person on Earth who hasn't watched it after reading all your blogposts. I wanna get better.. Please.... (watery eyes praying towards the open sky)

I'll update if I have the energy when I return from the show. It starts at 9.00pm and ends at 11.30pm. See ya peeps.

0 comments :