Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Happy Be Happy...



Hello everyone I'm back again =)

Today I shall talk a little bit about myself instead... Dun wanna make all my readers vomit from the lovey dovey things I can write or make some of em emo instead. =S

Anyway, I wanna share my little secret of how to be happy everyday. First. be aware that being happy is a choice, not a fate. I'm not so sure when I started following this principle of mine that whatever happens, look hard enough and you will see the bright side of it. Things happen in our lives and not always are they cheerful or fun, sometimes they can be sad, disappointing, hateful and chaos. However so, underneath all these surface, if you look hard enough, or if you observe a little while longer, there are good things that follow behind, no matter how small they may seem.

It's just that we are too focused on the source of sadness or pain that we ignore the small blessings behind each "misfortune". So instead of being sad or angry about something, why not look at the small little things that follow behind, that can make you happy? Of course I'm not requesting you totally ignore the sadness or pain... Just realise them for what they are, aknowledge them, deal with them if possible, then look at the brighter sides of things.

For me, it has become rather simple, that is why I can smile all day long =) Why not be happy when you can be happy? You can call me carefree or ignorant, but I live my life filled with joy and blessings. I feel truly happy with every moment and I appreciare each and every one of them. That is why, when "misfortune" happens to me, I will look forward to the small little things that will put the smile back on my face.

I can tell you that the first few steps are the hardest, because thinking of happy things when you are sad or angry, requires great effort and belief in the beginning. It is when we wanna change our pattern of thoughts that we will try to fight back, coz its easier to follow the usual pattern we take. The one we have been following for decades. But believe me, it gets alot easier and practice makes perfect =)

Now why don't you all give it a try. Force yourself to think of only happy things, for one week. No matter what happens! Whenever anything "bad" happens, think positive, be optimistic! Let me know if any of you are having problems or if you all succeed. Wee....

That's all for tonight. Nitez peeps....

PS again: 宝贝我非常的想念你!!! Muackz =)

0 comments :