Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Everything Will Be Alright...

Hey peeps, yesterday I was talking about happy but today I am feeling kinda down. I mean how can I not, when I know the person I love so dearly is in pain, in sadness, in suffering... And the worst is all I can offer are my words... There isn't much I can do to lessen the pain... When the person you love is anything but happy, how can I be happy? I know that obstacles in life are to make us stronger, so that we may grow up more mature and stuff... But right now, I am very worried and a little down I guess... Well, maybe more than a little. I just feel like rushing to your side right now, give you a big hug, hold you close, and tell you... I am here for you my 宝贝... Please don't shed a tear anymore. *sobs*



Hold my hand and look in my eyes
Know that everything's gonna be alright
And that the sun will rise from the darkest night
With me by your side every step of the way
Till the end of time I will hold you tight
Coz baby, everything's gonna be alright...

宝贝... stay strong, coz I am with you. Hugz

0 comments :