Friday, March 6, 2009

W I L D D A Y

~Hot and Cold~

They are magnetic poles,
Attracting one another,
Till fondness be found,
While chemical are at work,
Electical sparks arise in the air,

That's the THERMOCOUPLE effect
^^Physics^^

Don't be mad Kai Yunn, since I talked Phyics again ;)


~The Space in Between~

The line that doesn't touch THE line,
A simple boundary,
A magical barrier,
Without contact, without a point,
A sole survivor marching ahead,
With side companions,
While nearing infinity of time...

The ASYMPTOTE line
^^FPM^^

I am a Math freak! Who cares...



~Extreme Bonding~

In a love triangle,
When two are bonded closer,
The other casted aside,
Alone and weakened,
Jealousy cast aside,
As minds come through,
Readily to leave,
For another.

Phenol.

^^Chemistry^^

Life and Science. So different yet similar.


Blood Donation

Me with needle phobia?
Or maybe I'm darn lazy?

People outta the list:
"Indulging in bi, gay or multipe sex partner..."

Pity,
Since we've lost more donors,
Should we cast aside,
Why? They, not the same?
Equal Rights...
Actions show not words spoken.

Quote wasn't by me. Twas by some blood donation society. Go figure.


The one o'clock bell rung,
like heaven and salvation,
Though my college has no bells,
Nevertheless I marched forward,
With companions to the field,

SQUASH time !!!

Within 10 minutes,
all the electricity was cut off...

"There's no electicity,
Who forgot to pay the bills?"

Squash without lights...
That should be hard.
With my eyesight of 360+ degree,
Add up with the decrease of contrast,
between the ball and the wall,
I might as well be a blind man playing,
I'm lucky enough to end without a headshot.

Mr Chau, our Chem teacher was here today,
He played well,
We lost without regret,
To such a fine player,
Even with 10 years of lapse,
He still owns us all



"Tick... tick... tick..."
My internal timebomb countsdown,
There was once a big guy,
who taught us squash,
He really pissed me off big time today.
Within 5 minutes he destroyed my squash ball,
Totally, it split in half.

" I was already hitting softly...
What brand was that ball of...
Such lousy quality...
You should go buy Dunlop"

What a lame ass way of saying I'm sorry right? Or maybe he didn't intend to.

F*** you to your head,
You piece of ungrateful craphead.
No 1, you did not book the court.
We let you played.
No 2, you destroyed my squash ball,
I let you off.
No 3, you insulted my teacher.

You piece of lowly shit who show off,
Just because you taught us squash,
Didn't your mom teach you humility?

That pissed me way off the hook,
Nevertheless, my steam was cooled off due time.



Later in the evening,
Chris, Kai Yun, Moses and I went Alpha Angle,
We had some window shopping,
Then lunch at Nandos.

I was darn hungry

Go for the Extra Hot Stuff, Kai Yunn...

Moses gave it a try too

The results...
Muahaha...


I got myself two double yellow squash ball,
Its Dunlop, see what that ass gotta say this time.



Gaming at the arcade was fun,
I still won Kai Yunn at bball,
Though a bare minimum,
Some guy came and show off again...

After parting ways with Moses,
We decided to house-crash on Kai Yunn,
But the again, lets not.
We opted to crash party instead.
Kai Yunn brought us to a decent Mamak stall,
Steven Corner

Why so shocked?

Start gazing?
Wait? Indoor?

Gold Fishie


Chris acting cool
Chris and Kai Yunn
Sorry for the blur photos. My fault.
Me and the hood

Without specky,
Any difference?

The stare of DEATH


Kai Yunn

She ask me act "cute" wan okay...


CRASH PARTAY
It was FISH's Burfday today.
One one Kai Yunn's many "darlings"

Tiny Tiramisu for the fun

Burfday FISH

All of us

The night was fun.
I had fun.
Thankx for the opportunity.


Piece of advice. Sparkling apple makes you high...

0 comments :