Monday, March 9, 2009

Potato Delight

It's been quite some time,
since I last gave my family a lil treat.
So here we go....

I'll call it...

I really don't know what to name it...
Any suggestion?

Potato, cheese and sausages.

Anyway, I started off as a day-dream,
with some sketches here and there,
always never come close to what I had in mind.

Planning~

Basic Ingrediants~
1)3 piece of white bread
2) 2 large potatoes
3)3 slice of cheese
4) 2 sausages
5) 1 piece rice vermicelli
6) ready made frying flour
* I used kentucky chicken flour

7) butter,salt, black pepper


First off, wash, peel, cut into pieces and boil the potatoes.

Slice up the sausage and deep fried.
^^Pork..

Cut off the edge of bread and crumble them.

Mash the soften potato with bread crumble.
Add 1 tsp butter,
Add a sprinkle of salt..
and lots of black pepper.
Mix them evenly.

If potato mash to soft, add some corn flour.

Roll up cheese, sausage with potato mash.
Go Creative.

Mix frying flour with lil water.
Break vermicelli to short length.
Dip the potato pieces into them and roll over vermicelli.
Fry them nice till golden brown.

Aren't they delicious?
Yummy~


The biscuit that was never broken,
Still in 1 piece.
Only with lotsa cracks all over.
See, Kai Yunn...


Anyway, bringing some over to college tomorrow...
Hope it'll be satisfying. =)

0 comments :