Thursday, March 19, 2009

SUN-BURNT

Hello peeps, sorry for not writing for so long. The post I wrote was intended to be published on 15 March but my internet broke down. I ran to my cousin place to borrow their computer for the moment. It was definitely torturing for me - the past few days that is. Sunburn is not a pleasant sensation. I couldn’t even wear a shirt comfortably. The skin at my shoulders is overly sensitive at the moment. God help me recover quickly. I’ve tried all kind of lotion and creams and hopefully I’ll get well soon. Anyway, the itching is killing me much faster than the needle-piercing pain. Help! Yet again, I am at His mercy. I’ll be in tune with you all as soon as my internet is back to normal. I’m gonna stir up a lunch of PASTA this Saturday. I wonder who’s gonna turn up? Ciaoz

0 comments :