Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's Up~

Hello everyone... or rather... anyone.... =)
I would first like to apologise.... I didn't keep to a promise to blog frequently...


Okay lets get it rolling....

Sunday the 16th was spent @ JB...
A group of 6 people decided to have fun at JB before all the chaos starts. Karaoke, Cut&dye hair, Movie and Sushi King dinner ^^ Not much to write but really pissed off with City's Square Neway management... So lets skip that day shall we.... =)

Last Friday I went to Singapore's Chinatown to experience the CNY atmosphere here at Singapore. Somehow I still cannot feel the festive joy yet.... Hmmm... So after finishing my class at 2 and going for gym from 4 to 6, I joined a group of friends and off we were to CHINATOWN..... Well the place is quite packed but still not as congested as KL Bukit Bintang area. Lotsa free food and I personally prefer the Taiwanese jelly, and if it were not for 90cents(RM 2+) per jelly, I would have gotten a few dozen back for the little children I see during CNY. Well... in the end I bought 4 packets of different flavouring nuts-sweets =) After the late dinner at a "famous" porridge shop we ventured around the streets till the late night. The late dinner was due to being lost in the maze of finding that shop with only a hint of an "OLD MAN" and a "DUCK SHOP" by one of my friends... Haha... ridiculous indeed... 

Here are the pictures... enjoy =)

 At the MRT station~


 Upon arrival @ Chinatown


 The Crowd XP


 the.... Chicken Wing~


 Hey I see my Surname.... =)


 I like the purple lightings ^^


A few of those who went~

*For more pls see my FB =D*

Anyway, after the tour... We went back to PGP (our hostel) and played UNO.... till 3.30am... OMG right? It was really really fun especially the last game.... Congratz on Irene for finally winning... Haha... Needless to say I woke up late the following day. Most of the day was spent on tutorial and lazing around... Weee....

On Sunday, I joined the Malaysian League (MSL) for kayaking... It's a nice sports and when played with a bunch of crazy friends.... even more exciting. Ended up a splashing rather than a kayaking event. Soaking wet but happy at the end of it. But the worst was waking up so darn early (gather @ 8am) and I was awake by 630am... Hahaha.... But it was well worth the FUN I had =) I then had lunch at Carl's Jr. and I personally think Msia's ones are much nicer.... Mmmm.... Then a walk around Vivo while I gather my breakfast ingredients and off I was back to PGP.... The rest of the day was spent sleeping... Too tired.... zzz....

Here are some of my photo... ^^

 I look a lil blur don't I?


 My hair colour is awesome =)


 Like like....



 The people who attended the event =) 60++


Well that's all for now folks =)

0 comments :