Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Genting Highland January 2011

Hello dear readers.... this is a start to get my blog rolling again =)

New Year 2011~
For the past few days I've been spending some time having fun at Genting Highland, enjoying the fresh chilly air and the Outdoor Theme Park. I was never much of a theme park person but I was really starting to enjoy the rides.... Maybe not the SPACE SHOT yet... I am freakishly afraid of height but the thrill, I could use more ^^ Anyway here are some of the photos taken during my trip to Chilling Land... Wee.....


The Journey Up ^^
 








Managed to take the remnants of the Christmasy feel~



The Romantic Wheel =)


Lunch~


Hainan Restaurant~





Theme Park


 Me likey Pirate Ship~
Makes me wanna weee~






Dinasour Land~












Dinner~


Memory~


Breakfast on the last day~








Hehe these decos aren't even UP yet... XP


Cable car rides are slow but fun... Hehe...






Not gonna start blogging with lotsa word coz currently I'm feeling sick and wanna puke.... Oooo dizzy dizzy headache-y me... God Help Me..... Anyway that was a summary of my trip =) Hope you enjoyed the pictures... I might tell in detail if you ask in person... Hehe....

0 comments :