Friday, January 7, 2011

First Day back @ NUS

6 Jan 2011
The last night I will spend walking down this street - My home; before leaving for NUS. I have come to miss certain things back home and they shall always be in my HEART. Goodbye home sweet home... 




7 Jan 2011
My arrival at NUS was welcomed by friendly Jason and my stinking.... OMFG-stinky room... Half an hour in there and I think my brain cells will all die out... Anyway, upon entering PGPR brings back the feeling of returning home too. So I guess.... I'm back home.... home sweet home No.2 =) 



Now I just gotta wait till everyone clear their stuff and I can start the cleansing of my room for the semester... I will make it fresh and fragrant by the time I'm done with it.... Weee.....



For now, I will camping at Jason's room while he is on a camp.... LOL.... There are lonely moments wherever I go.... Unavoidable... Sometimes its nice being alone, but sometime.... it's just plain loneliness...




PS: I will keep my promise =) and thanks for the sweet words you've said....

0 comments :