Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yippeee....

Hello everyone... I am back and now better than ever...
After my recent broke up, I have found someone new in my life...
When I least expected it, when we just started off as friends...

And there I was struggling and desperate to find someone in Singapore...
I was afraid of the distance ever since my break up, I now know...
Not everyone can take the test of distance and time...

After so much struggling... and with the help of all my super amazing friends...
I am finally okay... And soon after, I met someone new... and this person has...


And gave me hope towards long distance relationship again...
For those whom I have already told my drama... My life is back on tracks...

Thank you God for your miraculous arrangement and timing...
You always surprised me the most, and I know you are guiding me all the time...
Thank you for bringing such a wonderful person into my life...

As my friend would like to say...
A new Chapter in Life...
U and Me

I love you 宝贝.... =)

0 comments :