Thursday, July 1, 2010

Updates~ Wee


Sorry I know its been a while since i made some ramblings....

Most of ya probably already know this... I'm taking up the

Asean Scholarship Offer 

to study a degree in Science at NUS,Singapore...

Have't decided the course but ya... I've decided on the university. I'll be staying at the PGPR since my no Halls would want to accept me (sad....LOL) New place, new friends and new freedom.... Wonder how will I manage with all the extra independent chores tagging along~ God help me....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of that, my last day of work was yesterday. It was kinda sad but all the memories I've gotten shall not be forgotten. I miss work alot eventhough there are plenty of not-so-nice people there. My friendly and helpful colleagues were always there to help me. I'm glad I took up the job and met new friends =) So now, I am officially no longer a staff of

Standard Chartered Bank

=(     =(     =(     =(     =(     =(    =(     =(     =(     =(     =(     =(     =(     =(     =(     =(     =(



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last thing is I would be facing

Judgement Day

on Sunday... I wonder what is the outcome. Will I be happy or disappointed. I'm really really scared. Never been so scared in my life.... Just because of one single answer... My would might turn upside down. =S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Putting all of that aside, my new look =)
















A little something from Fahmi~
It's a horse-y bookmark...
Bad Clara for breaking its leg before even opening it.
LOLz.

Thanks FAHMI =)

0 comments :