Sunday, May 16, 2010

Still working~

It indeed has been a while since I last nagged here. There are so many things I wanna share but I just can;t seem to be able to express them openly yet. So many restrictions it makes me feel so not myself. I know we made a deal so I'll try and keep my words.

As for now I am still working under Standard Chartered and things are just getting tougher and tougher. Eventhough I like challenges, I still need breaks sometime. People are leaving and coming but I still stay put. My 3 months contract has ended up being a 9-months contract as university isn't starting anytime yet.

I have received offer from NTU but NUS still hasn't given me great news. Furthermore there's an interview on Nanyang scholarship coming up this coming Tuesday. I really hate interview you know. I just get so nervous that I become a total stranger to even myself. I'd prefer probation over interviews anytime but I guess I need to buckle up and make preparation. I really need this coz I know it'll be hard on my family even under the subsidized tuition fee in Singapore.

Putting that aside~




I WANT A NOKIA N8.... Argh, it's  like my dream phone with all games, camera and music in it. The design is super sleek and I absolutely adore the blue covered design. 12MP, NGage and great audio qualities is the combination just for me. ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!! The worst thing is it has not even reached Malaysia.... Why? Why? Why?......




0 comments :